Updating your style in the new year on a budget can be a great way to stay fashionable without breaking the bank - perhaps you could get started with some new earrings?!
Let's get started on a budget now:
- Shop your closet first. See if you can make any of the clothes or accessories you already own work for the new year.
- Secondly, Look for versatile items. Invest in pieces that can be worn multiple ways and can be dressed up or down. It might feel wrong to spend money if you're trying to budget. But sometimes spending a little bit more on something special you can wear in a few different ways makes a big difference!!
What About Shopping?
- Firstly, try op-shopping. Because op-shops are a great way to score unique items without spending a lot of money! We love scouring the racks for unique fashion pieces that will make us stand out! Check out our friends at Elle who have compiled a list of 11 Op-Shops across Australia that you should visit!
- Shop the sales. So, when shopping online or in stores, look for items that are on sale and use coupon codes when available. Because everyone loves a bargain!
- Don't forget the basics. Basic items like tees, tanks, jeans, and a few good jumpers can be dressed up or down.
- Lastly, accessorise. Accessories are an easy and affordable way to add a splash of colour or pattern to any look. For example, new earrings, a scarf or some new shades can make a big difference to freshening your look
And remember - we have a huuuuuge range of wonderfully quirky and bright earrings that are statements. Worn time and time again they'll help you keep your outfits fresh and fun if you're needing some new earrings. In other words - wear our earrings for for a bit of quirky fun fashion that won't break the bank. Our cool earrings are a great conversation point without hurting your waller!!
These tips can help you update your style in the new year without spending a lot of money. Happy shopping!